How Úrsula Corberó Earned Too Much Popularity?
Úrsula Corberó and full name is Úrsula Corberó Delgado was born on 11th of August 1989 in Barcelona, Spain. Basically, she is actually a very popular actress who has won the awards in Sitges Flim Festival (2014). Her career is really interesting because she worked from many years. Have you ever watched the movie called “Crónica de una voluntad,” if yes, then you must found Úrsula Corberó in the role of Cova. No doubt, it was the short film, but people really liked her acting in 2007 and from that time people being a great fan of her. People can complete their fantasy of watching úrsula corberó nude because this content is available online.
Film of Úrsula Corberó
As we have already mentioned that she worked in lots of movies as all you need to do is check out the list of the movie here –
- To commence with Crónica de una voluntad in which she played the role of Cova in 2007.
- After 4 years, she got a chance to play different roles in different movies such as Slides (short film), Elsinor Park as lissa and the Paranormal Xperience 3d as Belen.
- In 2013, she worked in 4 different movies such as Afterparty as Maria and Laura, Crimen con vista al mar as Soina. After that, she also played a good role as Paula in a movie called ¿Quién mató a Bambi?
- However, Perdiendo el Norte and Como Sobrevivir a una despedida was her first movie from which she was satisfied.
- Moving further, she got the role of Margaret of Austria in La Corona Partida.
- In 2018, Úrsula Corberó worked in the movie called El Arbol de La Sangre Rebecca.
Moving further, we have covered all movies in which Úrsula Corberó already have worked and earned popularity.